For Students, Educators and Young Entrepreneurs
Every year SingularityU Greece Summit gives access to special groups on a merit basis to produce positive impact on society.
This initiative will give students, academics & young entrepreneurs the opportunity to attend the conference for free and give them the necessary perspective to positively transform their lives and impact society.
Interested in attending the innovation summit of the year?
Eligible for participation are candidates age of 18-35 years old in the following categories:
- University Students
- Educators / Professors
Participation and evaluation in the competition is judged and decided by a Scientific Committee and it will take place after the expiry of the submission of applications.
- Kallissa Apostolidis – Board Member at Raycap, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Damianos Charalambidis – Group Chief Digital Officer & Head of Retail Products at Alpha Bank
- Maria Filippou – HRD, Central & Eastern Europe at The Coca-Cola Company
- Nicole Ioannidi – Head of Corporate Affairs at Vodafone Greece
- Marios Krokidis – Postdoctoral Researcher at NCSR “DEMOKRITOS”
- Maria Ziouvelou – Director of Clients & Industries, Brand & Comms at Deloitte